Which engine to rebuild

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Which engine to rebuild
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 04:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I admit it, I've become wishy washy.  I can't decide which of the two
engines I have to rebuild to replace the ailing one in 1970 TR 6.  Given that
matching numbers aren't that important to me I am seeking the collective wisdom
of the 6 pack net.  I have an engine that I think came from a 1970 TR 6 SN CC
65,XXX and a later engine that I think came from a 73 or 74 TR 6 CF 13,XXX.
Everything else being equal which of the two would be the better engine to
rebuild and what are the difference?  TIA.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6 (Throttle Body Injection)