Re: Booster Hose ?

To: anabil@caltel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Booster Hose ?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:41:05 -0400
Bill,

My car has just one.  I suspect that your previous owner did as you
said, sacrificed saftey for correctness.  If the striped hoses are
original, which is likely unless there is a new source for the striped
hoses then they are indeed quite old and probably have collapsed upon
themselves.  I switch out that hose on my car about once a year.  Cheap
saftey insurance.  Which reminds me, time to do it again this year.

Cheers,
Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)