RE: rear light housings / chrome paint

To: "'6 Pack (E-mail)'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear light housings / chrome paint
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:07:13 -0600
Many thanks for the great replies. The consensus seems to be to go for it
with the chrome paint. I'll try that out and report back to the list once
I've had a chance to assess the results. One person also recommended some
"foil tape" used by heating workers to seal ductwork. Interesting idea, if
the paint fails I'll try that option.

Thanks again.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO