RE: monza

To: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>, 6pack
Subject: RE: monza
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:35:45 -0600
Dwayne,

 Yes, that is the system that I have. I first installed it on my stock engine
with the stock exhaust manifold. Then when I built my performance engine I
used it with my Group 44 style stainless header. Unfortunately it doesn't hook
up easily to that header style so I had to have some custom work done to
connect the pieces.

 The stainless steel lowers the note a bit and it does quiet down after
putting some miles on it. It fits to the stock manifold beautifully.

Word of warning on the Moss header. They are Mild steel and will rot fairly
easily unless you are in a very dry climate. I have also seen some fitment
problems with these headers that required denting some of the Primary tubes in
order to tighten the header onto the studs.

>===== Original Message From "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com> =====
>Shawn:
>
>Is that the Twin Sport System sold by Moss?
>
>There's an article in their summer british motoring magazine (hardly an
>un-biase publication) detailing the twin sports system.  Here's the link:
>http://www.mossmotors.com/SiteGraphics/Banners/BM_0503_Web.pdf for anyone
>interested.
>
>Seems like a good system -- anyone else out there have this one?
>
>Dwayne
>'74 TR6
>http://home.mindspring.com/~the5coopers/

Shawn J. Loseke