Re: monza

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: monza
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:27:20 -0400
Randy,

Some of the people on this list will tell you not to get the monza (I've
seen tons of posts in the archives).  The main complaints seem to be that it
is too loud, and the quality isn't as good as some of the other systems out
there.

I've been using Monza in my daily driver for nearly 4 years (or so), and
really, I like it.  I will agree, the exhaust is loud, but it doesn't really
bother me.  From the months of January thru May, I put something like 8,000
miles on my TR6, most of which were on the interstate.  If there were a time
for me to complain about volume, that would be it, yet the exhaust didn't
bother me.

I think most would agree that the 4 chromed tips are nice.  I can't comment
on the exhaust note the system puts out as the only systems I've heard are
stock and Monza, but I like the sound.  In the end, you might want find
someone who has monza installed (if you can find someone) and take a ride
with them to hear it and look it over.

Steven Altomare
74.5 TR6