helicoil trailing arms

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: helicoil trailing arms
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:05:50 EST
Thanks to all who dispensed wisdom regarding helicoils and trailing arm
bracket removal.  I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to put helicoils
in
the trailing arms.  I replaced all 12 bolts.  One side was missing 2, the other
side was missing 1 and had 1 loose.  Removing the pivot bolts was a bear.  I
tried all sorts of tricks, but resorted to Bob Lang's suggestion....the
sawzall.  Just another example of the finesse required when working on TRs.
The
sawzall made quick work of removing the pivot bolts/hardware.  Thanks folks
Joe Davis