Re: Rebush Front suspension

To: "6 Pack \"" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebush Front suspension
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:24:44 +0100
 I took my car for a drive awhile ago and when i got back i noticed when i
apply the brake the ide drops 4 or 5 hundred rpm. hmmm.
The carbs are VVEERRYY erratic maybe this is behind the problem?
I had 3 carbs on the car awhile back, they acted so whacky i took one off to
simplifythings, SAME problem. Yesterday i took one of the carbs off and put a
spare on it didn't effect anything. I have no vacuum lines hooked up at all
right now, everythings plugged. Did have them hooked up acted the same way.