urethane vs. rubber

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: urethane vs. rubber
From: "Billy and Ann Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:09:03 -0500
Go with urethane definitely.

Just did a complete suspension rebuild with urethane (due to the durability
factor) and greased all bushings with rubber grease.  No squeaks so far - but
squeaks would certainly beat having to re-do the job later.

I am pleased with the ride quality.  I used TRF's T4/6 urethane FSU bush kit,
part # 01*BK2/U plus urethane for all other rubber parts and bushings and am
very satisfied with the results.  I don't know the current price, but when I
ordered in May 04 the kit was $99.95 - worth every penny!

Billy