Visors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Visors
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:54:51 +0100
what type of screws hold the windshield visor retainer #46 and #41 bracket on.
i have new finishers #26 around my windshield and not sure what type of screws
are supposed to go in there. all 3 catalogs show different fasteners. trf shows
some clips. the others don't etc. some show machine screws some show self
tapping. my finishers don't even have the holes poked in them yet, previous
owner installed  the finisher which is great but need the proper screw types
now.

FG Windscreen, Interior Mirror, Sun Visors

http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/TRF/VOL2/index.html