Re: Are u kidding me???

To: <RazorBobSr@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Are u kidding me???
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:50:12 -0500
Bob,

I don't know whether this is an early or late head, but 35CC chamber volume
is pushing somewhere around 11.5:1 CR with standard bore.  My head has 44CC
which puts it around 9.9:1 with +.040 pistons.  You may want to check with
your shop.  Worst case a thick head gasket will bring the CR down somewhat.

Greg Dito
CD6250L