Re: Rear end Twitch/Sway bar discussion

To: "michael lunsford" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear end Twitch/Sway bar discussion
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:31:13 -0500
I had the sway in the back because the bushing were shot.
I put in the uprated bushing and it went away. I then switched to the
prothane bushings because I also switched trailing arms; but i now have a
little swish in 2nd & 3rd underload too.  One person suggested that I may
have left out one of the metal sleeves.  I don't think so, but anything is
possible.

Al
76tr6