RE: TR6 died while driving and now won't start

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 died while driving and now won't start
From: "RangerCRS" <rangercs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:55:49 -0500
I recently went through most of that, plus pulling my hair out after
replacing everything. Turned out to be the brand new condenser I installed
was faulty. Second new one solved the problem.
Craig, '76

The cars has turned over a couple of times but died right away and it
back fired.  I'm assuming the next logical step might be to check for
spark but then again this is new to me.  So that's why I'm now
soliciting suggestions and help on how to go about diagnosing the
problem.  I apologize for the length as I know it's long.

Chris Jolly

1970 TR6

jollycj@comcast.net