Re: Dash Boards (Prestige Autowood)

To: 6 Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash Boards (Prestige Autowood)
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:20:01 -0500
      I had Randy do my dash in french walnut with a stain that matches
my original brochure picture.  Other than the glossy finish(which was my
choice) and the beautiful grain, it could pass for what the dash looked
like originally.  He said it would bleach to that golden color that  the
old dash had become, eventually.  I tried refinishing my old dash, but
after seeing one his, my effort looked pretty lame.   I'd say the price
is worth every penny.   John Mitchell   76 TR6