Re: Dash Boards (Prestige Autowood)

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash Boards (Prestige Autowood)
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:42:03 -0600
 I too have Randy's African Rosewood dash,OK it's $439, but is it worth it???
Yeah it looks awesome!!  I put off replacing my original dash which as OK and
had the nice original dark finish which I kind of liked, but after getting his
dash in my car wow what a difference. The cat interior finally looks done. I
had kept telling myself that the old dash gave the car a nice classic look. Oh
well, that worked for about 3 months.
 You can tell Randy takes pride in his work just talk to him about the other
dashboards out there. He does great work. While the dash may hurt a car for a
concours restoration, concours modified can get away with it!!! But hopefully
not everyone will get African Rosewood dashes though!!!! He has some really
nice woods to choose from.
 You can check out pictures of the dash at the link below.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92<http:
//www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92>