RE: Repairing Plywood Dashboard - What's a Bookend

To: "'Michael Corbitt'" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Subject: RE: Repairing Plywood Dashboard - What's a Bookend
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:59:19 -0800
Michael,

I always wondered about how that was done.  However on mine and the 71
dash I experimented on it was one continuous sheet of veneer.

If you're looking for something to keep you occupied for the rest of the
winter, and you kind of plan to buy one anyway give the "re-veneering"
of your old one a shot.  It takes a fair amount of time spread over a
fair amount of time, but when you're done it is real rewarding

Look here for veneers etc: http://www.rockler.com

Steve
'72 TR6
www.kc4sw.com/triumph.htm