RE: Hi Energy Ignitions?

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hi Energy Ignitions?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:21:42 -0700
        Nick:

        Go to the Burlen Fuel systems web page and order their needle
data
booklet. There are lots (over 200) needle profiles to chose from,
including some that
are leaner at idle but richer at cruise and power.
        The booklet is 3-4 English Pounds, and can be ordered on line.
You can select a new
needle and order it from them. They are still making new SUs and Zenith
carbs and all
the parts, so you can get any needle you see in their booklet.

        Cheers,

        Vance

        www.burlen.co.uk