RE: Turn Signal Troubleshoot

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Turn Signal Troubleshoot
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:09:45 -0700
        John:

        Be careful on the turn signal. If you are using a Lucas flasher,
it is possible to wire them in backwards, and they won't flash if you
do. Note that one of the terminals on the flasher is labeled "B", and
must be connected to the appropriate wire. Check your wiring diagram to
see which wire goes to that terminal (don't remember off hand).
        Of course I have never made this mistake personally, but a
rather stupid friend told me he wired it in backwards and they didn't
work =;-)

        Vance