Re: Turn Signal Troubleshoot

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Troubleshoot
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:50:49 -0400
Okay - Partial Success.  The drivers side signal now works. as well as the
wipers, horn and blower. I pulled the front turn signal lenses. Messy in
there.  I pulled the bulbs, cleaned everything out, then replaced the bulbs
after giving the bases a thin coating of dialectric grease.  I also
apparently have corrosion and an intermittent contact at the fuse box.  I
think I should replace the spade connectors on the wires.  Are these crimped
or soldered? I will also check the bulbs on the passenger side.

I suppose I could replace the fuse box, but I am not sure how to avoid
interference with the clutch fluid reservoir. Any ideas?

Regards,
John Cyg.