More on leaking smoke and heat shrink

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on leaking smoke and heat shrink
From: "Chris David" <cdavid@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:08:50 -0400
Okay everyone.. I now see that sometimes I should just open my eyes and accept
that I often ask for help too soon...

(And thanks to those who did answer so quickly)

(To those who aren't aware of my question, I'd asked where to get various
sizes of heatshrink tubing....)

To which I got about 9 replies in 10 minutes... indicating no challenge in
this question to the viewing audience.

I'd  already assumed radio shack would have it, but only sell a pack of 6 or
10 pieces but all under a foot long.  I just go and see for myself!!

Home Depot and Lowes:  I hadn't even thought of them.. I need to spend more
time in their electrical aisles.  I see the previous owner had been there..
the Spade lugs he's "retrofitted" (URGH) are the same Teflon (which I like)
units I see in the shelves of H.D.

I'll try harder before asking for help next time.. There will be times when I
really need expertise and am not just being brain lazy.

CD