RE: Trash in the master cylinder

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trash in the master cylinder
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:21:18 -0700
        Joe:

        It does indeed sound as though your booster is on the way out.
This is exactly how the booster on my Z-28 failed. Intermittent bouts
of extremely high pedal pressure, followed by a return to normal
operation. 'Course, it always crapped out when I wasn't expecting it,
which made some stops very exciting.
        Fix it now, or you will become a bumper sticker on some big rig
the next time it dies unexpectedly. =:-o
        Can't say what the black stuff is for certain. Normal wear on
your new seals?

        Cheers,

        Vance