RE: Clutch fork woes

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch fork woes
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:30:03 -0500
The carrier BPNW furnishes has a groove that is too small for the stock
pins. I filed the pins down so they fit in the carrier groove. BPNW
knows about this but doesn't tell their customers, and while BPNW is a
good supplier for most items in my opinion, they are not up front on
this part.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO