RE: TR6 Seat Belts

To: <OVERSTREET@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Seat Belts
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:26:16 -0500
Craig and all, thanks for your responses.  Bob makes a good point about
the old belts, so I'm most likely going with new ones.

Craig, I've got the V-B catalogue and noticed the good price on them,
but they also said for the 3-point belts, you need 3 reinforcement kits
to the tune of $15 per.  What's up with that?  I know you need some
reinforcement in the fender well in earlier TR6's that did not
originally come with three point belts, but why the other two kits?  And
can't you just pick up some large washers?

Moss's are $100 per, and I'm not sure what TRF carries.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2