RE: TR6 Seat Belts

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, <OVERSTREET@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Seat Belts
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:45:00 -0800
I put new ones on from Moss.  I like them but there are a few problems
with interference between the shoulder belt slide point and the vinyl
covering the wheel well.  This is most likely due to my poor installation
of the fabric.  The other point was the plastic cover over the slide
point, mine interferes with the movement of the belt.  I happily 1. built
up the mounting point, and 2. left the plastic off.

My recommendation is get new, It may not be totally factory looking but it
is a major safety issue

Of course, that just my opinion

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com