Re: RE: Spin on Oil Filter

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, vinkg@fleishman.com
Subject: Re: RE: Spin on Oil Filter
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:43:53 -0800 (PST)
Thanks all, I got it out through the top with a little pushing and
squeezing.  Now that it's out and I've removed the old large outer rubber
gasket I noticed that the adapter comes with a washer like gasket that is
much smaller and fits in the inner ring of the adapter.  Do I also need a
new large one for the outer gasket?

Thanks,

Mark