Re: hard top blues - solved and thanks

To: "Terry Geiger" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: hard top blues - solved and thanks
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:26:11 -0800
Terry,

This is just a long shot, but there was a line of hardtops made by Thompson
here in the Seattle area.  The tops were black and had a textured vinyl
top-like appearance and I think they were white on the inside.  When I was
sixteen I considered buying the Thompson company owner's Datsun Fairlady
which had one of the tops on it.  Fortunately, I bought a Healey instead.
Is there a logo of any kind on the top?

Gary
'73