hard top blues - solved and thanks

To: 6pack mail list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: hard top blues - solved and thanks
From: Terry Geiger <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:45:02 -0600 (CST)
Thanks to all who responded to my request for info on a used hard top.  I
purchased a top at a reasonable price in my local area.  All advice is greatly
appreciated.

I acquired a composite top that I'd like some help identifying.  It appears to
be a mixture of fiberglass and plastic composite that is very tough.  The top
is textured to appear as a vinyl top.  It has 2 triangular shaped quarter
windows behind the roll down windows.  The inside is white composite (no
headliner or felt).  It does not appear to be a Parrish top.  Can someone
identify the top?  Is it a "snug top" built by the California company of the
same name?

The daily drive to work was a lot quieter and warmer thanks to this top...

Thanks again,

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
1974 TR6 Mimosa Yellow