Re: Dash pot oil

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Dash pot oil
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:49:07 -0500
Hi Dick,

If that's the case than I need new O-ring seals.  I've had to top off my
oil every few hundred miles.

As far has the hesitation is concerned, I haven't had a chance to do much
about it with all the snow and salt/dirt on the roads.

I finally viewed the web page of BuckeyeTriumphs and I did not realize
what a storehouse of information there is!  I love the section on carbs
and overhauls.  It's like going to automotive school.

Al Graffam