RE: Ignition Switch Key

To: "'britauto@ihpc.net'" <britauto@IHPC.NET>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ignition Switch Key
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:17:05 -0800
        A good locksmith will have blanks that work. There are still enough
British Leyland cars on the road that the key blanks are stocked (at least,
in my experience this is the case).
        Take the lock to a locksmith. He will read the lock number and cut a
key for you after looking up the combination. You should mention that your
car is a British Leyland Car, as the key codes will all be lumped together
under that heading. This is what my locksmith told me....

        Thanks,

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom