Re: Convertible top for TR6

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Convertible top for TR6
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:43:32 EST
In a message dated 2/17/03 10:50:59 AM, dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

<< I was all ready to order a canvas convertible top from Caribou
when it was suggested to me that it would be significantly harder
to keep clean than a vinyl top. Anybody that has had (or has)
both that can comment on this?  I use my car quite a bit, in all
sorts of weather (current blizzard conditions excepted), so the
top is up and down a lot.  Thanks for any info.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH >>

Dennis:

Had a canvas top on a Sebring convertible. Man, it got dirty way too easy,
and it was a real chore keeping it clean. I'd go with the vinyl. In fact, I
did just that with a new top from Moss (they're all having great sales now!)

TR6iumph? Now that's a toungue-twister!!

Cheers,

Kraig Griffiths

74 TR6
Woodland Hills, CA