TR6 front motor mounts?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 front motor mounts?
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:22:27 -0700
Anyone know where I can get the front engine mounts for a TR6 frame?  I need
the metal brackets that are welded to the front crossmember.  I could only
find them in the TRF catalog (p 215, #38 and #39)  and they are TRF part #s
148058 and 148059.  Moss and VB didn't even have them in their illustrations.
TRF shows them but they're not in their price list so I think that means they
are not stocked.  Anyone know of any sources?

Thanks in Advance

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)