RE: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!

To: Gary Fluke <res0s0t7@verizon.net>, StuBeatty@aol.com
Subject: RE: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!
From: John Korsak <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:46:36 -0600
And you guys think YOU have problems...

I bought my 74 TR 6 two years ago when my soon to be EX and I separated.  I
felt I deserved something that I always wanted after she got her face lift!
Well the divorce settlement goes to trial next month, and I'm sure that she
will get to keep her face lift, but I'm not sure about my 6!!!

Wishing & hoping,
John