Re: TR6 questions

To: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 questions
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:53:00 -0800
Joshua,

A very quick and easy thing to do when looking at a car for the first time
is to carefully hold your hand over the exhaust pipe and feel the nature of
the pulses while the car is idling.  The pulses should be even and your hand
should not be sucked toward the pipe.  If your hand is sucked into the pipe
at all you can be reasonably sure that valves and/or other parts need work.

Gary
'73