FW: TR6 questions

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 questions
From: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:52:09 -0500
Group, I am looking for a TR6 (I'm a neophyte but trying to learn as much as
possible!) and would love to know if anyone has anything to add to this list
I have sent to some TR6 sellers. This list serves as a pre-qualification to
determine if I should go look at the car(s)...thanks in advance for the
advice.