RE: TR250K

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250K
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:32:08 -0800
> Odd that the 250K should be mentioned. I just received the monthly
newsletter
> from the Portland, Or club. There is a tour scheduled (Mar. 22) to visit
the
> 250K. It is part of the Hart collection located in Redmond, Wa which is
near
> Seattle.
> Berry Price
> Albany, Or

Berry

Nice to see that people read our club (Portland Triumph Owners Association)
newsletter:-)  I'm the person organizing the tour to the Hart auto
collection.  The Hart's have been very kind to us (and others) over the
years.  Too bad Patrick Hart passed away about a year ago!  His collection
is still intact.  Come join us... it'll be something you won't soon
forget:-)

Cheers,
Bruce Harding