TR6 electrical question (1974)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 electrical question (1974)
From: Jon <britishtr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:13:17 -0500
Hello everyone!

I'm back with another question: I can't figure out where a wire connects
within the engine compartment.

Here is what I can tell you about the wires. There are two black (or brown
or dark) wires coming out of the wiring harness at the firewall (near the
battery on the passenger side of the car - US model). The two wires are
about 6-8 inches long and both attach to a single female connector. The
wires I am referring to are near the two hoses that attach to the firewall
that leads to the heater.

I hope I have been clear in my description and if not, please let me know...

Thanks for your time and all your great responses...

Cheers, Jon