RE: Aluminum Valve Covers

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aluminum Valve Covers
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:16:56 -0500
Listers,

Thanks for your input!

As someone pointed out the cross flags do scream Chevrolet. After all it
was memories of the Corvette and several others that immediately made me
think of cross flags, and the firing order. I guess I got a little
carried away..

It just looks so cool...it implies performance...Oh well just my idea of
being a little artistic, CAD shouldn't be all work! :>).

I'll post renderings of several "different" versions in the next few
days.

BTW, I will be making the pattern for the foundry. I had thought about a
replaceable insert for the benefit of creating a custom graphic based on
club logos or whatever.

The foundry says no problem.

Jim