Re: Thoroughbred & Classic Cars magazine

To: "JPHaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>,
Subject: Re: Thoroughbred & Classic Cars magazine
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:06:50 -0600
 John,

 I seem to remember looking at some silly mags when I was younger and trying
not to get caught by the sales clerks. Now I guess the wife just looks at you
with  your nose between the pages still drooling. The more things change the
more they stay the same!
  Luckily I'm not married so I can still drool over either type.

Richard Seaton
  We can dream as either will suck the money right out of a fat wallet, if you
don't use some common since. Car's have always been a weak piont.