Thoroughbred & Classic Cars magazine

To: "6 pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thoroughbred & Classic Cars magazine
From: "JPHaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:55:06 -0600
I thought some on this list would be interested in this.

I was at the book store two nights ago and noticed that a yellow 75, TR6 is on
the cover of the latest Thoroughbred & Classic Cars magazine.
The article inside is fairly short, and compares an older GTI Golf, a TR6 and
some other car (maybe a Capri).
The jest of the article was to highlight affordable classic sports cars.
The TR6 looks great in the pictures.

John H. in Minneapolis.
Below zero (Fahrenheit) earlier today and tonight. It will be awhile before
the old TR6 comes out of the garage. I've resorted to looking at silly
magazines for excitment.