Re: window crank

To: "Alan & Debbie Lindner" <theedge@cts.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: window crank
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:00:52 -0700
    damn, i was about to tell you the spring goes outside the door panel
when i consulted my trf catalog and found i've done it wrong! it clearly
says the spring goes "behind door panels".
    the order you've listed is correct. it's real easy, kinda like the
bushings
on the accelerator pedal rod :^)  have fun!
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (with door crank springs in wrong)
Denver, Co