Muffler Hanger Locations

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Muffler Hanger Locations
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:54:00 -0800
Hey List:
I have the body off the chassis of my '69.  I'm ready to install the exhaust
system.  The hanger for the left side of the muffler is obvious, as there is
a bracket on the rear cross tube.  My question is the right side hanger goes
where? It must be to the body, or the rear differential cross bridge.  If
the answer is the cross bridge, then I've covered the holes with the
reinforcing plates I welded on, and that would explain my confusion.  I took
lots of pictures while it was coming apart, but missed this detail.  Thanks
for any help.
Neil Wehmeyer
CC26895L