RE: Carb vacume and breather lines

To: <Drswitala@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb vacume and breather lines
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:21:57 -0500
Ray,
I recommend you call The Roadster Factory @800-234-1104 and order their
excellent 2 volume TR6 Spare Parts Catalogue. TRF's catalogue is a
wonderful resource and will help you with your hose question and many
others you haven't thought of yet.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

Does anyone know of a good web site that diagrams the proper connecting
of
the vacume and breather lines and hoses for a 73. I just recently bought
the
car and it seems to run fairly well for origional over 100K miles but
the all
of the lines and hose connections are missing to the carbs. I am a still
novice with the TR6 so any help is greatly appreciated.

Detroit, MI
Ray