Thank you

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 08:46:33 -0800
I have been reading the list for several months.  Yesterday was the first
time I posted.  I received the most helpfull information.  Thanks to Ted,
Dick, and Hugh.

Reguarding the thread yesterday about Manafold gasgets.  I have two engines,
one in the car, and one core. They both have the early head.  Upon stripping
them, I found both to have the wrong (late) manafold gasget installed.  This
wrong gasget covers about 15% of the intake port, and must toast the flow
into the head. I wonder how many others are running around similuarly
screwed up.

Neil Wehmeyer
CC26859L