Re: Fuel lines to carbs on TR250

To: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel lines to carbs on TR250
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:00:27 -0800 (PST)
In the section of Autozone where they have the "HELP!"
parts in the red blister packages, I found some fuel
injection line hose clamps that I used on my car.

These have solid bands, are sized for specific line
diameters, and they come in anodized black or silver.
IMHO, they look quite professional when compared to
the generic Wal-mart style hose clamps. And by their
design, they can't "chew" into the line when tightened
like the generic clamps.

William
'74 TR6