Re: Weber Carbs

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Weber Carbs
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:16:43 -0500
    >> Anyone care to give an opinion about Triple Weber carbs vs. ZS ?  Is
    >> anyone driving with Webers and are you pleased or not?

    Bob> Hmmmm. One of my hot-button topics. Sure, I'll provide opinions.

    [ much good stuff elided ]

Seems to me that if you just gotta have three carbs, Goodparts' triple ZS
would fit the bill, be much cheaper than Webers, simpler to setup, and
probably be more atypical, providing more "oohs" and "aahs" when people look
under your hood.

There were some folks on the list who were going to experiment with some EFI
(maybe back in the spring?).  Whatever became of that?  Now that would have
cachet...

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.mojam.com/