Re:

To: Rick Anderson <randerson@postman.cfaluminum.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:17:58 -0400
Rick Anderson wrote:

> My Hayne's owners workshop manual has wiring diagrams for
> TR5, TR250, TR6 PI but no diagram for a left hand steer TR6.
> Is the diagram for my TR6 the same as for a TR250?  After
> refinishing the dash and putting the gauges back in, my temp
> gauge isn't working correctly.   I'm guessing that I have the
> wiring crossed but would like to have a schematic to follow.

Rick,

I would suggest purchasing Dan Masters' TR6 Electrical book, it contains
detailed and LARGE fold out wiring diagrams for every year TR6 (less the PI
cars unfortunately).  The price of the book is relatively nominal when you
consider the total sum of the electrical components in your vehicle.  The
trouble shooting flow charts and detailed descriptions are helpful for
novices also.

All of the necessary contact information, as well as more information about
the book itself, are available at the following website:

http://members.aol.com/danmas6/

I know this is of no immediate help to you, since you're looking for a
quicker way of correcting the wiring problems with your gauges.  However, I
still recommend the book for precisely this reason, it has the wiring
diagrams for each year and they're so easy to read that it just makes the
wiring diagrams in the TR6 Owner's Manual look like a bunch of lines.

Cheers,

Kai