RE:

To: "'Rick Anderson'" <randerson@postman.cfaluminum.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:07:56 -0400
Rick,

The schematics seem to be different from year to year. Dan Masters says that
none of the shop manuals are totally accurate. I looked in my Bentley manual
for 1976 and compared it to the schematics in Haynes. Look at the schematic
on p. 187 of your Haynes manual (TR6 Right Hand Steer). The temperature gage
circuit here looks closest to what I see in Bentley. The only difference is
that the Haynes shows LG/G wire going from the voltage stabiliser to the
indicator. Bentley says the wire is LG. The circuit looks pretty simple, but
looks can be deceiving.

Hope this helps.

- Hugh Fader