Hoop roll bars

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoop roll bars
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:38:47 +0100
Since putting up a web site I quite often get e-mails from the US
asking where I got the padded 'Aero' style roll bar for my 6, (easy
to find in the UK, apparently not in the US). So I thought some list
members might be interested in the flyer I received from TRGB,
announcing a new hoop roll bar similar to the Audi TT.  I hope to
visit their open day on 2nd November and see one, but I was a little
disappointed to hear the finish is stoved silver, surely black would
have suited the styling of the 6?

Price is 145 pounds per pair, if anyone is interested I can try to
get a picture if I go to the open day, as yet I can't see any mention
of this on their web site: www.trgb.co.uk.

NFI, etc...

--
William Davies