RE: Hoop roll bars

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hoop roll bars
From: "Steve R." <auxiliary1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:24:10 -0400
Maybe those people emailing you are newbies, or they are on back order
over here.
Victoria British and Moss have them. I know for the past few years.
I think I'm going to make my own :)

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**

On