RE: Plasti Dip on Fuel Tank Float

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Plasti Dip on Fuel Tank Float
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:37:46 -0700
Hugh,

I had my tank boiled out and sealed by the same folks who did my radiator.
They also closed/capped all the holes and ran a pressure test on it.  they
told me the hardest part of the job was making sure all the gas was gone
first.  It ended up at about 80 bucks, but was a lot easier/better job than
doing it myself.

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com