Tire options

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire options
From: "Sondergard, Michael L." <michael-sondergard@uiowa.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:24:33 -0500
I'm a newcomer to the board so this has probably been asked many time before
but ... I need to replace my Michelin redlines (they are original) on a 73
TR6. Not sure I want to spend the bucks to buy new redlines that don't
perform particular well versus newer model tires. What are the suggested
alternatives? Would like a replacement tire that looks good on the car and
handles well. Any suggestions? Also, as a separate question, any thoughts on
alternative wheel sets? Please be aware I'm a subscriber to the digest at
this point so I won't be able to respond immediately to any comments.
Thanks.
Mike
Iowa City, Iowa

Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.